Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Pinterest Creations - #5 and #6 - Baked Zucchini sticks and sweet onion dip and No Bake Chewy Bars



I'm going to embed the recipes to these form pinterest since I didn't take any pictures of my own (what was I thinking???). The zucchini sticks were pretty good. I don't know that I will make them again, as they weren't a huge hit in my house. Maybe in the summer for a party? But, the sweet onion dip that goes with them was decadent! I think it would be really good with a bloomin' onion or onion rings. It was a perfect mix between sweet and onion, and pretty easy to make.



The No Bake Chewy Bars were pretty simple, too. They had a little too much honey in them (I may have to cut down the recipe and change things up next time), but my family really enjoyed them and I will probably make these again. Next time, I might make them with raisins instead. This time, I used chocolate chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment