Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Pinterest Creation #6 - Rachel Ray Parmesean Crusted Tilapia


I actually enjoyed this recipe quite a bit. It was a recipe I found on Pinterest that was from Rachel Ray. It made my fear of cooking fish go out the window. I do not like to cook fish because I'm afraid it will either be over done, or not cooked enough. Plus, I don't like the smell of it in my house... Ok, ok.. I'm making excuses. Everyone in my family loves fish, and I was a little afraid.. But, I bit the bullet and this turned out way better than I could have asked. It was easy prep and it only took minutes to cook. I did have to Google the internal cooked temp for fish, just to ease my worry (in case you want to know its 145*) but we're all good and I took a mental note that fish is done at 145*!


No comments:

Post a Comment