Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Pinterest Creation #4 - "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie n’ Oreo Fudge Brownie Bar "


"Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie n’ Oreo Fudge Brownie"

This was DE-LI-CIOUS! SOOOOO sweet and SOOO easy. I kind of altered the original recipe from what the Pinterest post was, but I suppose you could do it either way. In the original blog post that I found on Pinterest, the poster makes her own chocolate chip cookie dough. Well, I didn't have time to do that, so I bought some break and bake cookie dough and placed those on the bottom instead. It was time saving and a little less mess than if I had baked my own cookies. You can do it either way.

Basically, all you do is layer chocolate chip cookie dough, Oreo cookies, and fudge brownie mix (from a box or you can make your own from scratch) and bake for about 45 minutes at 350*. Its so simple and so tasty!

This was a HUGE hit in my house. I made it for my husband birthday and he told EVERYONE about it.

I do recommend serving this with icecream (as if you need more calories), but it is so sweet you need a little bit of cream to cut the sweetness!







No comments:

Post a Comment