Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My Pinterest Creation #7 - Christmas PJ's part 1






Well, today I busted out my dusty sewing machine. I got it last year for my birthday and I have YET to take it out and use it. I'm sort of slow and I procrastinate on a lot of things, but I knew I needed to get this thing working before it got rusty... in the box.

So, my first project was these jammies, and I will say they were easier to make than getting my machine set up! I used to sew a LOT when I was younger. I've made a couple of quilts (I'm not completely sure where they are now) and I used to actually be part of a quilting club. Kind of a weird thing for a young girl to be in, but I did so well.

Today was a little hectic, but I thought, what better than adding to my already crazy schedule and bust out some clothes. I found this VERY easy "pattern" on Pinterest a few weeks ago and knew I would do them. I only made one pair for now, and will make the others over the weekend (or early next week) when I get another chance.

I should also say that I tried to get a picture of Max actually wearing them, and he refused. I did finally get him to take a picture with them on and he cried... and the picture was blurry. I wasn't interested in fighting with him. When I do actually get him to pose with them on, I'll post it on here. They fit him PERFECTLY!

1 comment:

  1. Those Jammie Jams are adorable. I love the ones with the initial! So fun! This gave me a great idea for my kids Jammies this year! Thanks! Good luck in the contest.

    ReplyDelete